MadSPace - Daily alternative news about conservative, libertarian, constitutional, controversial and conspiracy topics. Freedom and Liberty will prevail. #FJB
World Gone Mad!
RSS
-
Home
Woke Company List
Feb 7, 2024
Leftists Are Trying To Find ‘Transgenders’ In History To Legitimize Their Cultural Revolution
(LifeSiteNews) - On this week's episode of The Van Maren Show, Jonathon discusses the implications of the transgender movement's attempt to point to potential examples of transgenderism in history for greater legitimacy. Jonathon begins his discussion recalling that while at Simon Fraser University, one of Canada's most left-leaning universities, the concept of transgenderism was considered something "really fringe" by even the "hardcore left wingers" he recalled working with or arguing against. In fact, Jonathon recalls the campus' reaction to a "Transgender Day of Remembrance" as if it were a "fringe freak show by those who were looking at it," even while same-sex "marriage" was being debated in the campus newspaper. Meanwhile, college professors at some universities in the present day will at times ask for students' preferred pronouns, introducing themselves with their own. According to Jonathon, when newer ideolo
READ MORE
C O M M E N T S
Home - RSS
Woke Company List
World Gone Mad!
MadSPace is a news aggregator and not responsible for the aggregated content